Friday, January 16, 2009

Northwestern Bell 36070 2.4 GHz Big Button Cordless Phone

Northwestern Bell 2.4 GHz Big Button Cordless Phone - This inexpensive cordless telephone utilizes 2.4 GHz technology, for a clearer and more far reaching signal than basic or 900MHz cordless phones can offer. In addition, a host of convenient features are included. You get support for Type 2 Caller ID (requires optional service from local phone company), so you know exactly who's calling before you pick up. There's also a vibrating handset and flashing antenna feature, which give you a visual cue that there's an incoming call. Vibrating Handset Speakerphone Flashing Antenna on incoming calls 10 Number Speed Dial Vertical Charging Stand Color - White
Customer Review: Rick
I am very please with the Bell phone I purchased. It does everything I was told it would do and I recommend this product to anyone.
Customer Review: Great for people who have bad hearing and slightly bad eyesight
I ordered this phone for my parents because the numbers looked big. When I got the phone in the mail I was surprised because the picture does this phone no justice. The numbers are in fact big and the screen whenever a call comes in is easy to read. My father no longer has to get off the couch anymore to read the caller id. It's real good for screening calls because now its easier to ignore 1-800 numbers because we can see the caller id from feet away. I must admit though just last week the Astrix button fell off, granted we don't use that button I still wish that the phone was not 6 months old because I would have returned it. Other then that I still love this phone. The sound and the ringing is loud..did I mention it vibrates?


No comments: