Friday, October 2, 2009

Panasonic Kx-Tga300B 2.4 Ghz Cordless Phone

Additional Cordless Handset for Base and Charger of KX-TG3000 Series Phones / Color: Black
Customer Review: Good phone with nice features; low battery life
I bought the base station with two of these phones at Walmart, and my wife and I really like the phones so we bought two more phones to add to the system (the base supports 4 phones) It's nice to be able to use the phones as intercoms to talk throughout the house. Ability to listen to messages at any remote phone is a nice feature also. The display is easy to read, and you have a choice of a number of ringtones on each phone. The battery life is not great, though. The phones need a recharge after an hour of conversation.
Customer Review: Please do not buy this!
This is the worse phone I've ever owned! I bought this to replace another bad phone but this one turned out to be even worse. People complain that they can't hear me even when I put it on "Boost" and lately it just turns off by itself in the middle of the conversation. I tried to contact Panasonic on-line but haven't heard from anybody yet - I guess I will have to call them to resolve this problem. Do not bother buying this item - it's not worth it.


No comments: